Anti-Ageing Skin Treatment Specialist
Dr. Theva Thevakumar
MBChB, MRCGP(UK), FRACGP, DIPLOMA AESTHETIC MEDICINE
Dr Theva graduated from Medicine in the United Kingdom in 1992 and migrated to Australia in 1998.
Dr Theva has been a General Practioner (GP) for 20 years. He decided to pursue his passion of helping people with their anti-ageing needs through non- surgical methods, 7 years ago.
Dr Theva’s goal is to provide a holistic approach to anti-ageing and healthy living, which will help clients to look and feel their best and radiate confidence from within, at any age.
Dr Theva’s practice offers a wide variety of laser procedures, hydrafacial, body contouring, anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injections. He oversees all the treatments provided to every client.
He regularly speaks at interstate seminars to share his experiences with his colleagues. He also regularly attends both local and international conferences to further expand his knowledge and skill set, which allows him to better serve his clients.
Dr Theva and his team, Simone (practice manager) and Fiona (dermal clinician), pride themselves in providing a personalised customer experience, excellence in outcomes and innovation. The culture of the practice is centered around honesty, integrity and collaboration. The team strives to provide customised treatment plans to cater to the needs of an array of clientele.
Dr Theva specialises in:
- Non-surgical facelift
- Anti-wrinkle & dermal filler injections
- 3D facial rejuvenation
- Bachelor of Medicine at University of Dundee, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Surgery at University of Dundee, United Kingdom
- Member of The Royal College of General Practitioner, (MRCGP (UK) 1996)
- Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioner (FRACGP 2000)
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (2013)
- Australian Medical Association
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Cosmetic Physician Dr Theva
Glen Iris VIC 1300 883850