Natural & Safe Lip Enhancement Treatment In Melbourne
Restore Vitality and Clarity To Your Skin Through Personalised and Holistic Treatment
Aging is a universal and natural process. It’s true that we can’t stop it, but we can help men and women seeking youthful skin with non-surgical and safe skin treatment procedure at the best anti-aging clinic in Melbourne. Look young, feel great, and rediscover the lost confidence again with anti-aging treatment plans suiting your requirements.
Your skin is the largest organ of your body, covering and protecting your inner workings from the elements and taking a lot of punishment in the process. As we age, changes occur in the skin as part of normal ageing – but some effects are experienced due to our daily lifestyle. These changes may be slowed if healthy skin care habits are developed to create an effective anti-ageing skin care plan.
Healthy Skin Care – The Best You Can Have For Your Skin Rejuvenation
Modern lifestyle has taken its toll on our physical appearance in more ways than one. Lack of exercise and unhealthy eating habits are two main causes of skin losing its radiance and charm much earlier than you anticipate.
Dr.Theva’s specialised anti-aging clinic in Melbourne utilizes a wide variety of laser procedures, hydrafacial, body contouring, anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injections to help patients appear younger, attractive, with newly found self confidence.
Benefits of Dr.Theva’s Healthy Skin Treatment Include:
- the maintenance of youthful skin and firmness
- the prevention of a blotchy complexion
- a reduction in wrinkles and fine lines
- a reduction in the risk of skin cancer.
Choose The Cosmetic And Skin Clinic In Melbourne Near You
Some tips for anti-ageing skin care include the following:
- Sun protection: Protecting your skin from the sun and harmful UV rays helps you to prevent premature ageing (photo ageing). Your dermatologist may recommend to avoid going out in the sun during the hottest parts of the day; using a good broad spectrum sunscreen lotion and covering yourself with long-sleeved clothing, gloves, a hat and sunglasses.
- Moisturise: Apply moisturiser regularly to prevent dry skin, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Avoid indoor tanning: Refrain from using tanning beds and exposure to sun lamps.
- Quit smoking: The toxins in tobacco can cause your skin to look dull, producing premature wrinkles and the loss of firmness of the skin.
- Practice good hygiene: Wash your face with a mild cleanser and warm water twice a day without scrubbing.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Consume adequate proteins and healthy fats in your diet.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of fluids to keep your skin hydrated and supple.
- Sleep: Ensure you get plenty of good quality sleep, which facilitates the release of human growth hormone.
Have Questions? Feel Free To Call 1300 883 850
Selection of Anti-aging Skin Products
Our dermatologist will help you to select the best-suited skin care products for your particular skin type, which might include the best broad spectrum sunscreen and moisturiser with water resistance.
Select an effective product that doesn’t cause irritation and targets your areas of concern (dark age spots, fine lines, etc.).
Always buy products that are specially formulated for your type of skin (sensitive skin, dry skin or oily skin). Always read the product label information carefully for any information regarding allergies or potential skin irritants.